- Whisk the 2 eggs with a pinch of salt
- Add the flour
- Add the milk bit by bit whilst continuing to whisk, to avoid lumps
- Heat oil or butter in the frying pan and use the ladle to add the batter
- Do not put too much batter in at one time but swirl the fryer to cover the bottom of the pan
- When the top is almost dry, turn the pancake and bake the other side until golden brown
- Remove the stems from the strawberries
- Cut them into smaller pieces
- Divide the pieces over the pancake
- Add honey, sugar or powdered sugar (if you use the vanilla sugar then you should not sweeten the strawberries)
Short on time? Use pre-baked pancakes. Of course you can add whipped cream to add a touch of luxury to your pancakes.
Want to check out more recipes? Visit our Pinterest boards.